Cruisin’ for Chapters
Nourish is embarking on an 8 week journey to get to $100,000 and 45 campuses. We need you to join the fleet!
8 Weeks – 8 Cruises – $50,000 more to go and the stakes just got higher!
Donate between May 1st and June 30th to enter to win one of 8 Cruises for two that Nourish will be giving away each week! The grand prize will be drawn on June 30th for a hotel stay plus a cruise.
Here’s how it works:
- Make a donation of $25 or more to our Expansion Campaign to support our growth to new campuses and sustaining new programs. You can donate here.
- The first six donations of $1,000 or more made between May 1 – June 30th will automatically receive a cruise.
- Each donation enters into a weekly drawing that will continue for eight weeks. Every $25 donated equals one entry into the pool. For example, if you donate $100, you would have four entries into the pool.
- Each week Nourish will pick a winner from the pool of donors.
- The weekly winner will get a 7 night, 8 day cruise of their choice for two people leaving out of the major port of their choice. Winners can choose from the Mexican Riviera, Baja California, Eastern, Southern and Western Caribbean. Please note – Blackout dates include major US holidays. Cruises are valued at $2,000 each; winner is only responsible to cover port fees/taxes (roughly $300).
- Winners will be contacted weekly and will have one week to claim their prize of a cruise for two from Nourish International.
- Donations must be $25 or more to qualify for the drawing.
- All donors must supply their email address and phone number in the event they win so we may contact them. Nourish will keep all lists and contact information confidential to protect all entrants.
- The contest is open to all that support our Chapter Expansion Campaign and leveraging higher impact on student innovators and communities in need.
- There is no limit on the number of entries/donations between now and June 30th, 2013.
- Any amount above $10 for each donation/entry is tax deductible under federal IRS guidelines.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Cruise Vacation Getaway offer is valid for a 3, 4, 5 or 7-night cruise for two adults (double occupancy required). Accommodations are an entry-level, inside cabin. Upgrades to higher category inside, ocean view or balcony cabins may be available for an additional charge.
2. To be eligible for this offer, passengers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. Offer is valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only. United States travelers need proof of citizenship in the form of a valid passport. U.S. resident aliens need an Alien Resident Card. Non U.S. aliens need a valid passport and valid U.S. Multiple Re-Entry Visa. U.S. resident aliens and non U.S. aliens must contact the appropriate consulate to inquire about necessary travel documents.
3. The Cruise Vacation Getaway expires 12 months from your registration date and travel must be completed by that date.
4. All reservation requirements in this cruise certificate must be met. A minimum of 120 days advance notice is required to begin the process.
5. Cruises departing from Galveston, Tampa, New Orleans, Jacksonville and New York have limited availability and surcharges may apply. These fees must be paid immediately once your request has been made and cruise has been reserved. Fuel surcharge additional, if applicable.
6. This program is for promotional use only and cannot be redeemed for cash. Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
7. Airline tickets, airport transfers, gratuities, parking and miscellaneous expenses are not included. Sailings are available on selected dates with an additional charge per person for high and peak season, if and when available. Not applicable for holiday sailings. Offer is capacity controlled and is subject to availability.
8. Only one travel cruise certificate per household may be used in a 12 month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package.
9. This offer is void where prohibited by law. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. The certificate number and expiration date on the form must be completely filled out by the participating sponsor to validate your Cruise Vacation Getaway.
10. Business Incentive Group is not to be held responsible for any act of God and/or any other circumstances beyond its control which cause the cruise to become unavailable. Business Incentive Group reserves the right to substitute the components of the vacation and vary the itinerary should circumstances so require.
11. Cancellation and change fees may apply once your reservation has been booked and confirmed. Cruise recipients and those passengers booked in the same cabin are required to abide by specific cruise line cancellation and refund policies, name change fees, etc., as outlined in the cruise line brochure.
12. Costs associated with this Cruise Vacation Getaway are as follows: (1.) The registration fee stated above. (2.) A one time $79.95 per person administration charge payable within 60 days of the registration date to Business Incentive Group. (3.) NCF’s* and government taxes plus applicable cruise/agency fees that range between $39 – $129 per person (double occupancy) from Miami, Port Canaveral, Los Angeles or San Diego due when submitting final documentation to the cruise agency. (4.) A cruise deposit of $75 is required by the cruise booking agency and is applied toward the cost of your Cruise Vacation Getaway. Deposit is non-refundable.
This certificate MUST be registered before the expiration date to be valid.
You are required to register your name and certificate number with us and pay the registration fee below. No booking is required at this time.
Notice: Use of undefined constant AKISMET__PLUGIN_URL - assumed 'AKISMET__PLUGIN_URL' in /home3/nourish1/public_html/home/wp-content/plugins/akismet/class.akismet.php on line 845