It is the big day! After Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we’re ready to reclaim to true spirit of the holidays with #GivingTuesday. It’s a simple idea — a global day dedicated to giving back. Charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
As you find a way for your family, your community, your company or your organization to come together to give something more, we hope you’ll keep Nourish in mind. There are many ways you can give this dot org some dot love!
- Donate to our Give the Gift of Nourish All gifts will be matched 1:1 by an anonymous donor up to $40,000. What could be better than making double the impact on extreme poverty?
- Join us at our Holiday Jam on December 11 for good music, good times, and a good cause. All proceeds will benefit the Goldstein Fellows Program. Can’t make it? You can still enter to win the 50/50 Cash Raffle. One lucky winner will take home half of the net proceeds from the evening.
- Get some of your Holiday shopping out of the way at shopnourish.org.
- Celebrate a loved one with an Honor/Memorial Card in their name.
- Share our mission with your friends and loved ones! Giving back to Nourish doesn’t have to mean giving money. Tell someone what Nourish means to you. Take an #UNselfie and share what you’re doing this #GivingTuesday w/ @GivingTues and @nourish_intl on Twitter.
Thank you so much for the love and support on #GivingTuesday and all year long! With your help, we’re using business as a tool for good to implement lasting change in developing communities abroad. Let’s keep pushing for an end to extreme poverty in our lifetime.
Notice: Use of undefined constant AKISMET__PLUGIN_URL - assumed 'AKISMET__PLUGIN_URL' in /home3/nourish1/public_html/home/wp-content/plugins/akismet/class.akismet.php on line 845