Host a Hunger Lunch at your school, company, congregation, or civic group and bring your own venture to your community!
Every dollar raised engages a student and empowers a community around lasting impact on extreme poverty.
How it Works
- Hunger Lunch is a simple but delicious meal of rice, beans, and cornbread; representative of a typical meal for many in developing countries.
- The meal raises awareness for extreme poverty by educating and encouraging social responsibility in participants.
- Hunger Lunch has become a national movement, taking place on college campuses across the country and in businesses, homes, congregations, and civic groups.
- Hunger Lunch benefits businesses and organizations that want to make a lasting impact on extreme poverty and increase their community presence.
- How is Hunger Lunch Funded? Attendees or the Organization Hosting pays $10/ head for the cost of food.
Interested in Hosting?
- Hosting a Hunger Lunch is easy – Nourish does the work for you! Just contact Madi Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.338.2599.
Our Partners include- Capstrat, Viget, Cisco, Intrahealth, Appia, Digital Smiths, Bandwidth, Tranzyme, North Raleigh Rotary, and many other great organizations!
Follow Nourish’s Hunger Lunch Tour around the Triangle! Will you be the next stop?